Monday, November 9, 2009

Pictures From Tammy's Visit

My sister and her kids came to visit in September. Her friend Candy (now my oldest brother's fiance) also came. We had a fabulous time together. And I finally have time to get some photos posted:

The bunch of wildflowers Candy picked for me. :)

Candy holding my nephew Eliyahu's head.


Eliyahu with his ever-present stuffed doggie named "Dog." He is drawing circles in the stones.

We head out for a walk together. L-R: my nephew (Yehoshua), sister (Bonnie,) niece (Ruth) and Candy.

The fresh Mexican salsa Candy helped us make. Jalapenos and cilatro!

Making the salsa. Bonnie thought the cilatro smelled funny...but what does she know?

My adorable little niece, baby Ruth, with Bonnie.





Ruthie picking raspberries. ;)

Yehoshua stirs the pudding.
I miss them all...we had campfires and made s'mores, entertained the nephews with remote controlled toys, and had late-night talks on the porch swings. :)

1 comment:

  1. Cool pictures! SOunded like you guys had fun! I LOVE salsa! :)

    ReplyDelete